20 March 2013

Texty text

The following conversation happened with me and my friend, Elise.
I thought it was funny so I decided to share.

Elise: Do you think I would be a bad best friend if I didn't make it down for Isie's reception? I can't afford to go down by myself and I don't know anyone going down. Do you by chance?

Me: I don't, but I'll keep a lookout. You should be OK... Hopefully. Does UVU have a ride share board?

Elise: Not that I know of. UVU is lame. And I checked Craigslist and there's one person wanting to carpool named Slater...sounds like a murderer. 

Me: Find out his real name and Facebook stalk him. And pretend to be a man. 

Elise: Haha! Pretending to be a man only helps me until I'm in the car with him. But I'll see...

Me: Haven't you seen She's the Man? Ha.

Elise: LOL, oh Eric :)

Me: Then just make up hunting stories about how good of a shot you are and that you have your concealed weapons permit. 

Elise: Also a great idea, until he starts conversing about guns and I have no idea what he's talking about. 

Me: Then you pretend you're narcoleptic and fall asleep suddenly without warning!

Elise: Bahaha! How do you know all these clever tricks? 

Me: I have weird dreams

Elise: More like nightmares! Well, I will see what I can do. Goodnight!

Me: Ciao! 



So. It was really late, so if there are things that we said that didn't make all the sense, that's why.

3 comments:

  1. Well, *I* laughed out loud. Tell Elise to check with Venice. Maybe some of her roommates/friends from the Y are interested in coming to Isie's reception. There is also a shuttle system, but it's a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I just barely caught up on all your blog posts! I haven't read since before Christmas, apparently. Sorry. I enjoyed it all... :o) Especially the ice fishing all.Day.Long!! And it was fun to look at the Christmas post with all the blasts from the past! Fun to see some of those cards, too... I didn't get a couple of them! Anyway... hope your friends finds a SAFE way to get to the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you and my little sis are pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete