There are many blockbuster hits that arrived in the theater Christmas weekend. Mom, dad, Nick and I went to see one! Here is the treview (it's either a trailer or preview... I'm never sure which)
The film is called We Bought a Zoo and was very good! I recommend it. (If you were looking for an in-depth review, I'm sorry to disappoint)
Wanna know something crazy? This was the first time that I had been to the movie theater since... before my mission. The last film I saw was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in July 2009. That's approximately 30 months in between trips to the movie theater. And want to know something else? I really don't like going to the movies. Here's why:
- if you have to go pee during the movie, they don't pause it for you.
- sometimes there are very loud, large, white guys in front of you who like to laugh. Loudly. (this guy was pretty entertaining in and of himself! Ha.)
- it's very expensive (I know Cedar isn't near as expensive as other places, but I'm po'.)
- if you want popcorn and a drink, you'll have to give them some appendages (usually an arm and a leg)
- there's no such thing as ample leg room.
- if you take off your shoes your socks will get stuck to the floor.
- babies. They are loud.
- bright cell phone screens contrasting with the dark. Annoying.
- my couch is better than those seats.
Random photo from the mission!
|Me and Elder Peterson behind the Capitol.|