26 November 2012

Turkeys and Stuff

This month has been full of reminders that we need to be grateful for those things that we do have. I saw those reminders primarily on Facebook and Twitter. Let's be honest, those are really the only two websites that I frequent.

Many people posted one thing each day that they are grateful for. Touching things, really. Bearing their souls.

And I posted one thing that I'm grateful for. On Twitter.

Yup. That was my only thankful post.

But you know what?

Although I am so thankful for Downton Abbey, I am grateful for a multitude of other things. Will I list them here? No. Because I don't want to. You should watch this video. It's great.


So, dear reader, even though I may not tell you of my gratitude via posts or tweets, know that I am thankful. Not just in November or on the fourth Thursday of that month, but all days.

"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves."
-Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Eric, That was great! I loved it. Also, I haven't been to Downtown Abbey yet. We should go.

    ReplyDelete