04 August 2009

MOSAIC ME!

I'm sure you all are wondering, What is that crazy box of random photos on this post?. Well, I can answer that question for you.
I was recently blog-stalking and came across this little blog activity thing that one of my friends had done. So I said to myself:

Self, this is pretty rad. I should do that.
So I did.


Here's how it works:
a. Type your an
swer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only
the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favor
ite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drin
k?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in
life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name (or favorite animal)

1. Dutch 17th century polder windmill, 2. Cookies & Cream Shake, 3. RIP Ann Richards, 4. Green River - 10,000 views!, 5. heidi in Louboutin, 6. Ice Age is here in Amsterdam!!!, 7. the river Rhine flows through Basel, 8. Our hand painted bakery menu board, 9. epiphany + entertainment, 10. gather 'round kids, it's story time!, 11. Yosemite Reflections #1 - Mirror Lake, 12. Intimacy

Hmmm. Cool?
I think so, yes.

So now, you should do this activity and share it on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment