18 July 2009

SUMMER STUFF

I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to (among other things) keeping my blog up to date. So this is going to be somewhat of a blogging blitz of the summer. So far.

A bit of a disclaimer before I get too into this: Tandy and the kids left today and I got a disc of some photos (200+ of them) from Tandy. It's very hard to decide which ones to post. Here it goes.....

One Monday evening, Mom, Gramma, Tandy, Lexi, Braeden, Ella, Nick and I went to the Greenshow for FHE. Here are some photos.


Braeden started off the evening being a pouty little stinker so I was tickling him to cheer him up. I almost have a smile on his face!



Some of the Greenshow-ers putting on a... show. The fiddler is my good friend/stand partner, Marisa. She'll be a junior in high school this upcoming year.




The kids were sure mesmerized!



Me 'n' Nick being creepers.



I'm a creeper. (This will be a reoccurring theme throughout this post.)



Ella, Tandy, and Lexi. And a creeper lurking.



CREEPER!, Gramma, and Nick.



A semi-normal photo of Eric/CREEPER!, Gramma, and Nick.

Random news: My Blogger account is screwed up and everything I do is in html. I don't know how to fix it and the format/feature options are very limited in html. Grrr. 'Tis frustrating.


I wasn't actually present when this photograph was taken but I just think it's so stinkin' cute! Ella loves salt and pepper shakers so mom gave her some that are really hard to open. She was so happy!

Mom, Dad, Gramma, and I were in Provo for the Fourth, so Tandy brought the kids over one night (the 7th or 8th... Not sure which) and we did some sparklers and some other fireworks.


Me assisting Ella with her sparkler. This is one of my favorite photos!


I really love this one, too.



Braeden showing off his muscles.


Lexi has muscles, too! She also has a CREEPER! behind her.



Nick is crazy-dangerous with his fireworks!



I don't like feet! Neither does Tandy for that matter. Who knows where Ella inherited her love of feet? She was nice enough to clean off my feet after running around outside playing with fireworks.

Tandy invited me and Nick out to Kanarraville one evening to have dinner and roast marshmallows. She said we could invite a couple of friends, so we invited Kelsey Chandler and James Pace. It was lots of fun!


Ella loves melted marshmallow on her face.



Nick's face is priceless. You can purchase it for only $12.


The whole gang! Minus me. L to R/going around the fire: Braeden, Tandy, Pam (Tandy's mom), Nick, Kelsey, Pace, Ella, Lexi.



Kelsey! And CREEPER!


I baby sat Tandy's kids while Tandy went to the St. George Temple with her mom and cousins for some major sealings. Yay for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!

I only got a few good photos in before Braeden made off with the camera. I think he should be a photographer. He's pretty good when he makes an honest effort.


The kiddos on Temple grounds. They're not very cooperative when it comes to looking at the camera at the same time...



Ella was being a pill most of the time because she has massive separation anxiety when she's away from her mom. I decided to make a mean face with her. Braeden's look in the background is precious.



And I'll end this HUGE post with a photo Braeden took. Not too shabby for a four year old, eh?

There are still so many photos and things that I need to get posted. But it's late. I'm tired. So I'll do it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Third Cousin! Once rem...nope. Just third cousin. :)

    I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Every time I write a check I think "Dang! I need to write on Eric's blog!" but I always forget. So, thank you!

    And CONGRATULATIONS!! on the mission call! That is wonderful. You will rock the mission world. :)

    Take care of yourself...don't be a stranger...!

    ReplyDelete